J & M Sailing champs

J & M Sailing champs

Saturday, February 19, 2011

Ahmedabad by Max

Thanks everyone for my birthday wishes.
My top ten in Ahmedabad were:
1. The car horns and the traffic.
2. The people.
3. The wedding was fun.
4. The food.
5. The culture.
6. Temples and tombs.
7. The driving.
8. Stray dogs.
9. Cows everywhere.
10. Indian wedding outfits.

Ahmedabad was fun and the food was nice. The hotel and the service was good and the people were all nice to you, especially the front desk people and the cake man.
The car horns were really loud and it was sometimes hard to get to sleep because of them. Because it is so busy on the roads in Ahmedabad, people drive on the wrong side of the road and don't even use the lanes. They drive in the middle of the road and the ones that drive the opposite direction we call them 'Americains'
India if fun and they have good stuff to look at, like the red Fort and the Old Fort in Delhi.

I spent my birthday in Delhi and on my birthday we went to the market and we bought some new runners for me because my other ones don't fit me anymore. We had Maccas for lunch. We had a veggie burger for lunch without salads because the salad ingredients are washed in water that people poo and wee in.

I'm having a really good time in India.

No comments:

Post a Comment